Traditional sports equipment skateboards are gradually losing their importance. The reason is simple – there is a more advanced version – electric skates. This is the best alternative for the city – it is faster and easier to ride (get) to your destination on an electric board. Good speed, maneuverability, minimum care and maximum driving pleasure are the hallmarks of such devices. Both adults and children can ride electric skates. For fans of an active lifestyle, it is important that the vehicle is easily carried in the hands.
1. MotoTec 1600W Dirt Electric Skateboard Dual Motor (under $750)
The MotoTec has been specially developed for use on rough terrain. This vehicle is equipped with two 800 W motors. Accordingly, in total, the user has a power of 1600 watts, which allows the electric skateboard to reach a maximum speed of up to 35 km/h. Positioned as a reliable and durable transport mechanism. However, it will take at least 36 hours to charge the 36V battery from full discharge to full charge. The design of the electric skateboard runs on 25 cm air-filled tires.Check Price
2. RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard (under $250)
The deck is made of Canadian maple, which makes it very durable. It is also used for jumping, but it is not recommended to make them – a block with an engine and a battery located under the deck can catch on the curb. The legs will definitely not slip. Also, the electric skateboard has three decorative cutouts. The manufacturer recommends buying it for a child over 7 years old. He will definitely like such a vehicle. He will not even complain about the weight, which is only 4.8 kg. But adults may not be happy either with the size of this model, or with the maximum speed of only 16 km/h. A full charge should be enough for 40 minutes of riding.Check Price
3. Blitzart 38" Hurricane (under $300)
A large-sized model with an electric drive, which is of interest to users of all ages. Supports up a max weight of 250 lb. According to experts, this is more than a good choice if the customer's priority is the durability of the board. This electric skateboard is powered by a 350 watt electric motor. It is not difficult for a skateboard to overcome 15 km of the path at the maximum developed speed of 27 km/h. The device is powered by a 4.4 Ah lithium-ion battery. The battery charge duration is no more than 3 hours. Ergonomic remote control is compact, easy to use, allows the rider to easily control acceleration, deceleration, reversing, switching the speed mode.Check Price
4. JFJ 22" Complete MountainBoard Mini Cruiser Skateboard (under $50)
It is a lightweight electric skate with a maximum load of 300 pounds and ergonomic wear-resistant wheels. The deck is made of textured plastic. It combines style and strength. With holes for comfortable transportation; bearings guarantee safety and mobility; trouble-free responsiveness to every movement.Check Price
5. Hiboy S22 Electric Skateboard Dual Brushless Motor Longboard with 18.6MPH Top Speed (under $400)
An ultra-modern model of an electric skateboard with two motors and a large mileage of a single charge. The material of the deck is Canadian maple in 7 layers and aluminum alloy. High speed is combined with the ability to take a slope of up to 15°. The skate has four ride modes with the appropriate speed limits and settings for wheel types and gear selection. It is not recommended for self-driving by children under 14 years of age due to the high power and speed.Check Price
How to choose a good skateboard?
1. The first thing you need to pay attention to when buying a skate is the material of the deck. Really high-quality, durable boards are made of Canadian maple. Decks for professionals are made of fiberglass or aluminum.
2. Speed. The highest speed for children's models is 15 kilometers per hour. For adults – up to 40 kilometers per hour. This value will depend on how powerful motor is installed on the skateboard.
3. Capacity of the battery, which is measured in ampere-hours. The power reserve will depend on this indicator. The larger it is, the greater the distance this type of transport can travel.
4. Clearance. The higher the platform is located, the more difficult terrain it will overcome. Most of the models are average.