From time to time you need to get a new doormat. However, there are different sizes, materials, and fabrics that you can choose from, as well as different colors. Luckily for you, we got your back. Here are several doormat options you can get right now.
If you need a colorful doormat or one that comes in different colors, choose this option. You will be able to maintain cleanliness and order at the entrance, as well as clean it of dirt and debris. There are ten different color options and fonts, and each rug is unique in its own way. You will love this doormat as it is stain resistant and easy to clean. It has a durable and non-slip rubber surface. When it comes to cleaning and grooming, you should soak up moisture with paper towels and spot-clean it with a mild detergent. Do not machine wash it, as high temperatures can damage the rubber base.
- Ten different color options;
- Non-slip rubber surface;
- Easy to clean and maintain;
- Unique patterns on each doormat;
- Nylon material.
- Low weight, so can be accidentally moved.
If you need something well-made and you are looking for colorful and varied designs, this rug is for you. It is available in eleven different colors, and the word "hello" is written on top of it - simple and casual. Made of 100% coconut coir fiber. Non-slip PVC backing will prevent slipping and hold the mat in place. Its natural fiber cells will absorb water and retain dirt and debris.
- Available in eleven different colors;
- Made of coconut coir fiber;
- Simple but cute design;
- Has a non-slip surface;
- Easily absorbs water.
- A little expensive.
If you need two mats, you will love this model and this design. Upon purchase, you will receive two mats measuring 30 x 17". They have high strength and are made of high-quality ribbed polyester. This is a durable and maintenance-free mat, you can easily sweep it or wash it with a hose. Made of high-quality polyester and recycled rubber and has a non-slip rubber that prevents moisture leakage. You can use it anywhere in your home and you will love its simple black and gray color. Made in the USA and comes with a warranty.
- High-quality material;
- You get two doormats;
- Durable and does not require special care;
- Made in the USA.
- A little slippery.
If you are used to rustic-style rugs, you will like this model. It will easily fit into any corner of your home and is suitable for those who like unusual things. It is made of heavy-duty recycled rubber and old tire scraps. The flocked fiber surface is beautiful, and the brick design looks quite rustic and old-fashioned. This molded construction easily traps dirt and scrapes any debris off your shoes.
- The unique design;
- Weather resistant;
- Made in the USA;
- The best choice if you like rustic design.
- Not the best model if you have pets;
- Only one color is available.
This style is quite simple and basic, perfect for people who want a simple doormat. It is available in five different sizes, and also has more than 20 color options. You will find this mat quite durable and safe to use in any part of the house. It is made of high-quality and natural rubber. It easily absorbs moisture and dirt.
- Available in different sizes;
- Over 20 different colors;
- Thin profile;
- Matte finish.
- Does not drain water so well.
How to choose a doormat?
A beautiful, high-quality rug at the front door performs two functions at once. It protects from dirt from the street and at the same time creates a positive image, making the house or apartment cozier. But what is the best entrance mat to choose - this question is not always answered by the average buyer. Let's share some secrets!
It seems that buying the mat is not difficult - in fact in any of the specialized shops or even online you can find dozens of models. But you should buy it consciously. Otherwise, you're unlikely to be sure that you bought a really useful product.
First of all, keep in mind that all mats are divided into internal and external. Here are the requirements for a door mat, which is usually placed in front of the entrance door:
- Increased rigidity (so that the soles of the shoes are better cleaned);
- Practicality (made of plastic and rubber);
- The optimal size (a person should be able to thoroughly wipe their feet, a small mat is useless here).
3 rules for choosing the best mat for the hallway:
- Be responsible. Do not skimp on the purchase, because you are buying a product that will decorate your entrance for many years. Do not choose a cheap rug, even if it looks spectacular. Keep in mind that high-quality mats can not only trap dirt but also protect the floor from dirt, moisture, and scratches.
- Many buyers, deciding which doormat in the hallway to choose, believe that if the goal is for the bulk of the dirt to remain on the outdoor rug, then the model with long lint is ideal. However, the shorter the lint, the easier it is to clean.
- The color should also be taken into consideration. Experts recommend rejecting too dark or too light shades, as dirt on them is the most noticeable. The best are melange products with a motley pattern - they perfectly disguise any dirt.
Just remember that whatever doormat you choose, you have to like it, since you will be looking at it at least twice a day.