About five years ago, the beard became a trend again, and bearded men were recognized as the most beautiful in the world. However, in addition to the fact that the beard needs regular haircuts and trips to the barbershop, it also needs to be taken care of at home. The easiest way to make your beard look beautiful and manageable in no time is to use beard and mustache balm. If you don't know anything about it, take a look at this article: The essential questions are answered.
Beard and mustache balm is a cosmetic product that provides control over the appearance of hair (cares and softens it) and helps maintain the perfect beard shape. It has a thick consistency (like a greasy cream) that makes the hair look thicker and thicker. Good and quality balms consist of natural ingredients that are beneficial to the beard and facial skin.
TOP-5 Best Beard Balms to Buy Right Now
The balm is suitable for the care of the beard and mustache. The composition of the balm contains natural wax, vitamins, and oils. Such a complex actively nourishes and moisturizes stiff hair of mustache and beard, making them softer and more manageable. The balm is suitable for use on both dry and wet hair.
- Contains vitamins and oils;
- Suitable for beards and mustaches;
- Makes hairs softer and more manageable.
- High price.
This balm is designed for particularly stiff beard hairs. The composition of the balm is dense but malleable. You need to take it in the palm of your hand and warm it up with the warmth of your hands, then apply the balm to the beard and comb it with a brush. The balm is quickly absorbed into the hairs without leaving greasy or whitish streaks. Already after the first application, the hairs will be softer and more manageable.
- Suitable for very stiff hair;
- Softens hair;
- Makes them more manageable;
- Economical consumption.
The Italian brand has released a truly quality beard balm. It is ideal for daily use, effectively softening the hairs. The balm soothes the skin very quickly while the beard grows. After using the balm, the itching and skin irritation go away, making it easier to grow your beard.
- Soothes the skin;
- Softens and moisturizes the hairs;
- Effectively takes away irritation.
Polish-made balm is suitable for beard care, as well as for beard styling. The composition of the balm is enriched with charcoal, which is known for its effective disinfectant and antibacterial effect. Thanks to such a component, the beard hair is moisturized, cleansed, and becomes significantly softer.
- Contains charcoal;
- Moisturizes and soothes the skin;
- Provides antibacterial care.
The balm provides complete care for your beard, giving it a more groomed and neat appearance. The balm contains special oils, which allow to remove redness, acne, normalize the sebaceous glands, and also make the beard hairs softer. The balm effectively helps to fight skin irritation and in just a few days of use, you will be able to notice the result.
- Pleasant fragrance;
- Takes care of your facial skin;
- Eliminates irritation and acne;
Which balm to choose?
First of all, balm for the beard and mustache should be chosen taking into account the naturalness of the composition: it is desirable that among the main ingredients are only vegetable ones. If the composition has a synthetic base, then the tool will be very dry skin and adversely affect the structure of the hairs.
As a rule, there are several main components in the composition of this product, which are used to create any beard balm:
- Beeswax disciplines unruly hairs, makes them thicker, and improves their fixation, and this ingredient also allows for longer retention of nutrients in the beard;
- Natural oils have moisturizing and nourishing properties (shea, jojoba, or argan oils are most often used), which make hair smooth and soft, besides, they protect facial skin and relieve irritation;
- Plant extracts prevent hair breakage and splitting;
- Vitamin complex promotes accelerated hair growth, which occurs due to the activation of the follicles;
- Essential oil is necessary for a beauty product to have a pleasant fragrance. The most commonly used are citrus and tree oils, which are considered to be truly masculine. However, in addition to a pleasant fragrance, they also take care of the skin: for example, tea tree oil will relieve irritation and soothe.
You should also pay attention to the design of the product: it should be convenient and ergonomic since you will be using the balm every day.