Watching a movie on the small screen of your phone is not comparable to the experience of a larger screen. Usually, you have to switch to a tablet or connect a device to your TV. But did you know that there is another clever option that is simple and affordable?
With mobile 3D screen magnifiers, you can place your phone at the perfect angle behind a larger, rectangular magnifying lens that will enlarge the image on your screen. This allows provides a much nicer experience for watching content online.
In this post, we have collected 5 interesting models that you can buy right now and start enjoying your favorite movies and TV shows on a much bigger screen.
GLISTON 12" 3D Mobile Phone Screen Magnifier (under $15)
First, we have GLISTON 3D Phone Screen Enlarger. This curved screen magnifier is compatible with most mobile phones and magnifies your screen by two to four times. It is Ideal for watching movies or playing games, this screen magnifier creates a high-quality viewing experience without distortion. The magnifying screen consists of an HD threaded lens, which improves clarity and reduces eye strain. The screen is supported by a folding bracket, which can be used to adjust the viewing angle to reduce shoulder and neck fatigue.
- Compatible with most mobile phones;
- Curved screen;
- HD lens with thread;
- Durable material.
- The clarity of the display may vary.
Baoxr 3D Screen Magnifier (under $11)
For a slightly lower price, you can get a Baoxr 3D Screen Magnifier. The size of the viewing area here corresponds to the dimensions of a tablet and is set to a comfortable 60-degree angle. Your phone simply rests on a plastic holder. When you no longer need the device, you can simply fold it up to store it, and it is light enough to take it with you.
- Best price-performance ratio;
- Improved HD lens;
- 3x to 5x magnification;
- Comfortable screen angle;
- Not suitable for all smartphones.
Jteman 5-in-1 Mobile Phone Screen Magnifier (under $21)
With the Jteman mobile phone screen magnifier, you not only get a screen magnifier, but also a Bluetooth speaker. The speaker offers high-definition stereo sound, while the screen is made of high-definition acrylic for an HD viewing experience.
The Bluetooth speaker allows you to operate your phone hands-free. The speaker has control buttons for adjusting the volume, answering calls, and video operation. The Bluetooth speaker is powered by a rechargeable battery, which you can also use to charge your phone.
- Bluetooth Speakers;
- High-resolution stereo sound;
- Rechargeable battery and USB cable included.
- Higher price;
- The phone mount is not secure.
Dizaul Screen Magnifier (under $20)
Made of solid wood, the screen magnifier from Dizaul is affordable, durable, and has an attractive appearance. The versatile design makes it possible to fold this magnifier flat for storage. It is light enough to be easily transported. If you want to use the Dizaul screen magnifier, fold the top layer back and lift the screen. Your phone is lying on the rolled-up part.
- Solid wooden construction;
- Attractive design;
- Lightweight and portable;
- Tablet-sized screen.
- Lower lens quality than similar brands;
- The phone may not be held securely.
Dizaul Screen Magnifier With Speakers (under $25)
This is an upgrade of a previous model and although it is more expensive, if you are looking for an option with Bluetooth speakers, you should consider it. The speakers have a stereo sound and can be operated hands-free. The rechargeable battery and the USB cable are included. You can also detach the Bluetooth speaker and use it separately.
The screen is equipped with a high-resolution blue light Fresnel lens, which makes the image easier on the eyes and provides vivid 3D images. The lens can increase the screen size by 2 to 3 times. It offers above-average quality and clarity.
- Bluetooth Speakers;
- Stereo sound;
- Hands-free operation;
- Compatible with most mobile phones.
- Higher price;
- Not ideal for mobile phone models with large screens.
How to choose a screen magnifier?
To buy a good magnifier for your cell phone, it is worth evaluating this accessory from different angles, paying attention to a number of factors:
- Compatibility with the brand of phone and its operating system. Modern products are created so that they were universal, and everyone who has a smartphone can use them. But there are limited editions, designed for specific brands of phones, so you should pay attention to this.
- The material. To make the magnifier last as long as possible, you should choose those options that are made of dense plastic, wood, and acrylic. Considerable attention should be paid to the screen, which can be plastic or glass. Glass can be bought for an adult user, and a child should use the plastic version. When buying a magnifier, it is important to check the integrity of the screen, and its lack of cracks, scratches, and distortions that will spoil the view.
- Size. A smartphone screen magnifier can have a diagonal of 7, 8, and 12 inches. The choice of size is determined by purpose or personal preference. The larger the diagonal, the higher the price will be.
- Color. The magnifier for the phone can be made in different colors. If the body material is plastic, it is often a black or white version, for wooden products the color palette can be any.
Depending on the type of magnifier the place to install the phone may also be different. Particular attention should be paid to the surface where the phone should be placed. If the material is slippery, the phone may fall. A rubberized surface in the phone installation area is considered optimal.